Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Graduate Freshers Walkin Drive at IBM Gurgaon:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduates|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
Who you are:
- Technical Services Competency (TSC) Delivery provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & In scope Troubleshooting .
- Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients.
What you’ll do:
- As a Technical Support Representative You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting issues related to Network, Hardware and Software related queries
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and Voice Response Unit.
How we’ll help you grow:
- Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- Youll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Any Graduate,Post Graduates
- B.Tech/B.E welcome Except CS and IT
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 28th July 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
Tower B , 11th floor , Unitech Cyber Park,
Sector 39 Gurgaon .
Nearest Metro Station – Huda City Center.
Contact Person: Rupali