Genpact Walkin Drive for CA Freshers from 28th July 2016
Genpact Walkin Drive for CA Freshers from 28th July 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Management Trainee Position. B.Com, CA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive for CA Freshers:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 5 Year|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Delhi|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Month end closing and reporting.
- Reporting & Consolidation
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements.
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries.
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities.
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations.
- Manage quarterly intercompany process.
- Resolution of Reconciling Items.
- Strong Accounting Knowledge ( With Closing & reporting experience ).
- Good MS office skills
- Candidate should have very Good Communication Skills.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th July 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.