eLitmus Off Campus for BE, B.tech freshers on 14th July 2016
eLitmus Off Campus for BE, B.tech freshers on 14th July 2016. eLitmus Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers for Associate trainee Position. Only 2015 and 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
eLitmus Off Campus for BE, B.Tech freshers:
|Company Name||eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd|
|Event Date||14th July 2016|
|Last Date||31st July 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Trainee|
The first letter “e” represents Excellence. “Litmus test” is a phrase used to identify tests which are make or break tests. The inspiration behind the name sums up the company and our first value – “Pursuit of Excellence” and doing the impossible.
We are committed to “making India competitive” and the first place where we got started was ensuring no deserving candidate is under employed or a great company is unable to hire talent. We do this by providing a level playing field to all candidates where only merit counts and not the affluence of their parents or the college which they graduated from. Equally we help companies get access to smartest talent from across India, irrespective of their size.
In addition to our flagship pH Test business, we also provide online assessments to companies across various industries. The assessments include highly technical assessments on diverse set of subjects like C, C++, Java, J2EE, Struts, Ruby on Rails, .Net suite, XML, Oracle, RDBMS, SQL Server, Intervowen, Adobe CQ, Testing etc. These tests are delivered in 4 languages English, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish and used by companies across 5 continents. These assessments are used by companies to (a) recruit talent (b) identify talent who should be promoted/ given best hikes (c) measure effectiveness of training program.
- 2015/16 batch BE/B.Tech (non CS/IT branches preferred)
- Good pH score
- X/XII – greater than 70%
- Engineering ~ Any percentage
- You could be put in one of these verticals
- Test/Assessment Execution – end to end activities related to delivery of eLitmus pH test across the country
- Recruitment – enabling companies recruit through eLitmus
- Assessment – support customers to assess candidates and employees using an online testing platform
- eLitmus has changed the lives of more than half a million techies and engineers, in 21 countries, over the last 8 years. Come join us, besides making a great career you will be putting a smile on tens of thousands of faces whose career we give a boost to.
eLitmus Selection Process:
- Stage 1: Written test (Aptitude)
- Stage 2: Multiple rounds of personal interviews
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For eLitmus Off Campus drive 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.