DMX Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers on 19th July 2016
DMX Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers on 19th July 2016. DMX Technologies Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers Associate Software Engineer position. 2016 passout BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
DMX Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers:
|Company Name||DMX Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Event Date||19th July 2016|
|Last Date||17th July 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3,50,000 – 4,50,000 /-|
DMX Technologies is a member of a $40 billion, KDDI Japan. DMX Technologies is a system integrator with its head-quarters in Hong Kong and presence across 9 countries in Asia.
DMX India focuses on delivering niche solutions in IT service management, data security, data center & mobile solutions. These niche solutions are brought in partnership with companies like Dell, Citrix, KDDI and DMX’s own range of solutions.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech/MTech from CS/IT
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Good analytical and programming skills
- Good in Object Oriented Concepts (OOPS)
- Knowing atleast one of the Object oriented languages like: Python, C++ or Java
- Knowledge of Relational Database like MSSQL/ PostgreSQL
DMX Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For DMX Technologies Off Campus Drive 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.