Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive for freshers from 7th to 9th July 2016
Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive for freshers from 7th to 9th July 2016. Aon Hewitt Job Openings in Noida, Gurgaon for freshers as Backend Process position. B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BMS, BHM Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BMS, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Noida, Gurgaon|
|Job Role||Backend Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Walkin Directly for Backend Process-Team member to Gurgaon Cyber Park
- Dates- 6th ,7th & 8th July 2016, 11am to 1:30pm
- Mention “Reena Yadav” on top of your resume for reference.
- 0 – 2.6 years of previous experience in back office/Non Voice preferred/ Webchat.
- Should be comfortable with 24*5 shifts.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Only Graduates must apply
- fresher are eligible.
- Graduate in B.A/B.Com./BMS/B.Sc(Except IT, Computer science)/BBA/BHM
- No MCA/BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.E/B.Tech/ B.Ed/No Full Time MBA
- Candidates, who have already applied, can apply only after 3 months.
- Acquire Payroll knowledge.
- Responsible for processing Payroll transactions.
- Responsible for core payroll activities such as Defensive queries, retro / Pay calculations.
- Prompt response to queries from Internal or External stake holders
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements.
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 6th to 8th July 2016
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 1:30 PM
Unitech Cyber Park, Sector-39|
Gurgaon-122001 | Haryana | India.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.