Amazon Walkin Drive for Customer Service at Raipur on 14th July 2016
Amazon Walkin Drive for Customer Service at Raipur on 14th July 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Customer Service Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. Walkin location is Raipur and Job Location is Hyderabad. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive for Customer Service at Raipur:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Amazon Mega Walk in Drive on 14 July at Raipur for Customer Service.
- Kindly Mention reference source as PADMA during interview procedure.
- Role: Customer Service Associate/ Sr. Associate (Non Tech.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 14th July 2016
Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
Kabir Nagar, Raipur (C.G.), Pin:-492009.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.