Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2016 Passout freshers on 16th July 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Gurgaon, Pune and Kolkata for 2016 Batch BE, B.Tech freshers as Associate IT Operations Position. The salary offered would be 3 lakhs per annum. Last date to apply is 14th July 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2016 Passout freshers:
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata|
|Event Date||16th July 2016|
|Last Date||14th July 2016|
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Degree: BE/B.Tech (All Streams) from 2015 batch
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Fixed component: Rs 290,323
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential : 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in 24×7 environment
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs