Walk in for Associate Assurance at EY Jaipur on 18th June 2016
Walk in for Associate Assurance at EY Jaipur on 18th June 2016. EY Job Openings in Jaipur for freshers as Associate Assurance position. B.Com, BBA Candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Walk in for Associate Assurance at EY Jaipur:
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Assrance|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services
Your People Responsibilities:
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- B. Com (Honours/Program regular course) from Delhi University or equivalent (BBA, BMS, BBM) with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good Communications skills
- Ok & flexible to work long hours / stretch depending on client’s requirements / needs.
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th June 2016
Walk-in Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
302, Shastri Nagar,
Contact Person: Harsha Malik
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.