Accenture Walkin Drive in Hyderabad for freshers on 11th June 2016
Accenture Walkin Drive in Hyderabad for freshers on 11th June 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Content Reviewer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Walkin Drive in Hyderabad for freshers:
|Job Role||Content Reviewer|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply (Result Awaited candidates are also eligible)
- Must have all Mark sheets + Certificates in original
- Should not be pursuing any full time course
- Only Freshers are eligible to apply
- Candidates who can join in 4-5 days
- Should be ready to work in 24/7 environment
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- All Education documents (Originals + Photocopies) MUST
- Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
- Updated, Printed copy of resume & 1 PP size Photo
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Building No 1A, 6th Floor,
Raheja Mindspace, Hyderabad
Contact Person: Sheeba
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.