3DPLM Walkin Drive for Financial Analyst freshers from 4th to 8th July 2016
3DPLM Walkin Drive for Financial Analyst freshers from 4th to 8th July 2016. 3DPLM Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Financial Analyst position. B.Com, MBA/PGDM Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
3DPLM Walkin Drive for Financial Analyst freshers:
|Company Name||3DPLM Software|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
About The Company:
We have immediate position for Accounts Receivable
- Ensure cash is quickly and accurately applied for all DS legal entities within scope of cash application responsibilities
- Review bank statements daily; escalate to local Credit Management in case of any issues
- Ensure all payments not captured by automatic process are researched and applied; comment on bank statement any amounts remaining
- Ensure all unidentified payments are researched and processed.
- Research all On Account payments and apply to reduce backlog.
- Apply credit notes to the appropriate invoices
AR Closing Activity:
- Perform reconciliation between AR & GL balances & flag any unreconciled item.
- Perform contract testing on quarterly basis.
- Perform reconciliation of Unbilled & deferred revenues on quarterly basis.
- Mandatory 55% throughout in education. B.Com/ MBA(FIN) candidates only can apply
- B.E/B.Tech candidates pursuing MBA or completed MBA will not be eligible for this process
3DPLM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Essay Writing
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
3DPLM Walkin Recruitment Details:
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
3DPLM Software Solution
Red Fort Building,
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1,
Contact Person: Radhika Kannan
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.