Walkin Drive for Freshers at Technosoft Coimbatore on 7th May 2016
Walkin Drive for Freshers at Technosoft Coimbatore on 7th May 2016. Technosoft Job Openings in Coimbatore for freshers as Front Office Executive position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address
Walkin Drive for Freshers at Technosoft Coimbatore:
|Company Name||Technosoft Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role|| Front Office Executive
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
Technosoft Global Services is a Michigan based $210 Million Software Company with offices at Five different locations in US. Technosoft was started in1996 and we currently have 4000+ employees working with Fortune 500 Clients across all industry verticals. The Offshore Development Center in India was started in 2004 and is operating from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune .Please do visit our website at www.technosoftcorp.com to know more about us.
- Only Female Candidates Preferred
- Telephone/Fax/Postal communications and related facilities management
- Assets Management
- Stationery Procurement and Management
- Maintenance of inward – outward register
- Preparation and updating of contact Book
- Maintenance of visitors book
- Arrangement for employee engagement activities with HR.
- Employee related activities – Access cards, Visiting cards etc.
- Office consumables maintenance
- Office Maintenance (Cleaning, housekeeping etc.)
- Vendor management & Infrastructure Management
Technosoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Technosoft Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 7th May 2016
Time of Interview: 9 AM
Technosoft Global Services
3rd Floor, Wing A KGISL Campus 363,
Coimbatore – 641035.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.