UHG Walkin drive for freshers in Hyderabad on 8th May 2016
UHG Walkin drive for freshers in Hyderabad on 8th May 2016. United Health Group Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Claim Associate Position. Any graduate freshers are not eligible to attend for this walkin interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
UHG Walkin drive for freshers in Hyderabad:
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Job Role||Claim Admin Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health
- Good Communication Skills.
- Freshers only
- Good Knowledge on Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology.
- Problem-solving orientation to identify root cause, develops solutions, and implement in close collaboration with those doing the work.
- Open for feedback
- Review Medical Records / Charts
- Identify and Capture the Clinical Data
- Accountable for both Productivity and Quality
- Day to Day interaction with Onshore Team
- Performs the tasks as assigned
UHG Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Please carry a copy of updated CV,along with a valid Government issued photo identity proof (any one of the below) and a passport size photo
- Driving License,
- PAN card,
- Election Commission ID Card,
- AADHAR ID Card,
- Bank Passbook with attested customer photograph and signature (only from Govt. Banks)
UHG Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
Pheonix Infocity Private Limited SEZ,Building No. H06,
First Floor,HITEC CITY 2, Gachibowli (V),Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh 500 081,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.