Trimble Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS Freshers
Trimble Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS Freshers. Trimble Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Application Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Trimble Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Design and Develop Software solutions to meet the functional requirements of products developed by the Trimble Outdoors division.
- Develop mobile applications for iOS/Android/Windows 8 based platforms using the native or cross platform tools.
- Make use of well-established design patterns and architectures that suit the mobile platform and follow agile development processes.
- Perform unit testing of the code developed, and develop unit test cases and test harness. Perform system integration and bug fixing, develop user documentation, generation of relevant reports and review similar work done by peers.
- Read and understand high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level that are highly reusable and subject to the design principles of Mobile Platforms.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of unit test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports and release notes.
- Plan, organize and execute assignments with very little or moderate supervision.
- Responsible for deliveries in the required deadlines. Deliveries can be modules, documentation, customer releases etc.
- Coordinate with the team for timely delivery of work products. Ensure the quality of work products by reviews.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Work with QA team to ensure the validity of the solution.
- Be contemporary by adopting technological and market evolutions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Good understanding of operating systems principles, embedded systems, software architectures, software algorithms and software engineering principles
- Proficient in C/C++/Java and strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Proficiency in C#, Objective C preferred in addition to C/C++.
- Exposure to development for iOS / Android / Windows 8 preferred.
- Experience in applications programming preferred.
- Good exposure on design, development and debugging tools.
- Knowledge of various Software Development Lifecycles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upbeat, highly motivated and self-starter.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must graduate from a premier institute in the year 2016.
- B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Engineering or an equivalent degree with a good JEE / AIEEE / GATE score.
- Should have scored minimum 90% marks since 10th Standard.
- Good score in any of the national level Olympiads or talent search examinations will be a value addition.
- Paper presentation in a national level forum, contribution to open source projects, contribution to standards bodies will be a value addition.
Trimble Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Trimble Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.