Oracle Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online
Oracle Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. Oracle Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Consultant position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Oracle Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Oracle Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.