Oomsys Jobs for System Administrator in Chennai – 1st to 4th May 2016
Oomsys Jobs for System Administrator in Chennai – 1st to 4th May 2016. Oomsys Technologies Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as System Administrator position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Oomsys Jobs for System Administrator in Chennai:
|Company Name||Oomsys Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||System Administartor|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Installation, maintenance, and tuning of Linux hardware and software
- Prepares installs, and implement Linux operating software and associated components
- User and group Administration using Windows Active directory as well as native linux logins
- VMware Administration – virtualization techniques or any other virtualization technology is added advantage.
- System Security and Hardening Methodologies
- Working with SAN luns scanning and mapping.8.Should be well versed with LVM9.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation10.Expertise knowledge in Linux infrastructure environment
- Knowledge in application servers like JBoss is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills written/verbal both.
- Experienced in Windows XP, Active Directory, MS Outlook, VPN Issues, WebEx, MS Communicator, MAC support (1.) Perform functions of Administrator
- Resolve escalated tickets
- Participates in customer meetings
Oomsys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Oomsys WalkIn Recruitment Details:
42/81, TTK Road , Alwarpet,
Contact Person: Shobana Rajendran
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.