HCL Walk Drive for Quality analyst Freshers in Chennai on 14th May 2016
HCL Walk Drive for Quality analyst Freshers in Chennai on 14th May 2016. HCL Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Quality Analyst – Product Testing position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the interview check HCL Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can fill and register your information in HCL through below provided link.
HCL Walk Drive for Quality analyst Freshers:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst – Product Testing|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
|Salary||50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
- Responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards
- Team Player
- Improving skill level through Self development
- Meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process
- Fluency in English.
- Good Analytical and Interpretation Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 2016 Fresher (backlogs or arrears) who are interested to work in night shifts are required
- Required Qualification: Any non engineering/Tech graduate
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HCL Walkin Drive 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 14th May 2016
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
WSS Towers, 1st Floor, No. 106 & 108,
Harris Road, Langs Garden Road,
Landmark – Near Casino Theatre
Chennai -600002, India.
Contact Person: Sathish
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.