Freshers Walkin Drive in Aon Hewitt Noida from 30th May to 3rd June 2016
Freshers Walkin Drive in Aon Hewitt Noida from 30th May to 3rd June 2016. Aon Hewitt Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Backend Process – Team Member position. B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BHM Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Freshers Walkin Drive in Aon Hewitt Noida:
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Backend Process – Team Member|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Graduate in B.A/B.Com./B.Sc(Except IT, Computer science)/BBA/BHM
- No MCA/BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.E/B.Tech/ B.Ed/No Full Time MBA
- Candidates, who have already applied, can apply only after 3 months.
- 0 – 2.6 years of previous experience in back office/Non Voice preferred.
- Should be comfortable with 24*5 shifts.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Only Graduates must apply
- 2015 fresher are eligible.
- Acquire Payroll knowledge.
- Responsible for processing Payroll transactions.
- Responsible for core payroll activities such as Defensive queries, retro / Pay calculations.
- Prompt response to queries from Internal or External stake holders
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements.
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 30th May to 3rd June 2016
Walkin Time: 12 PM – 2 PM
Tower A| Plot No.6 |
Tech Boulevard Sec-127,
Contact Person: NEHA SHARMA
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.