EMC Walkin Drive for freshers in Bangalore from 9th to 11th May 2016
EMC Walkin Drive for freshers in Bangalore from 9th to 11th May 2016. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Associate Process Operation Specialist Position. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin through below provided address.
EMC Walkin Drive for freshers in Bangalore:
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA|
|Job Role||Associate Process Operation Specialist|
|Industry Type||Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level|
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- Looking for B.COM/BBM/BBA/BA Freshers Graduates (2015/2016 ONLY)
- Flexible working in Night Shifts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- This position closely works closely with sales operations team by understanding their quoting requirement and delivering the renewal quotes as per the defined SLA.
- The process operation analyst liaises with sales to configure and quote for all EMC products without error and within the EMC guidelines following the pre-defined SOPs.
- He/she is responsible for validating the PO packs submitted by sales for variations or exceptions as per SOX compliance and to work with sales for any approval.
- He/she provides continuous support to renewal sales to make any corrections or updates to an existing quote.
- Process Ops Analyst is required to interact with sales team and various internal EMC teams by means of phone call, mails and communicator.
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
EMC Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 9th to 11th May 2016
Time of Interview: 9 AM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.