Deloitte Hiring for financial Analyst freshers in Hyderabad. Deloitte Recruitment in Bangalore for fresher candidates as CFM Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Deloitte Hiring for financial Analyst freshers:
|Company Name||Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA, PGDM|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Analyst CFM|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A|
About The Company:
- Assignment- /project administration: support on all finance components, in order to control the work in progress. Analyze, advise and chase the managers (and up) on the complete administration of the Work in Progress
- Billing: create billing and all financial proceedings in SAP and chase for approvals. Advise on specifications when possible.
- Debtors. First contact on disputes, when possible solving the dispute independently.
- Clients /prospects and assignments: create and control new prospects /clients and the persecution on approval of assignments, release and locking of existing assignments.
- Periodical preparation of reports.
- Training: give training to new CFM employee’s
- Coaching: Coach new CFM employee’s
- Knowledge and skills are based on education and experience on high professional education level. (DUTCH HBO)
- Obligated knowledge of the organization and the tasks of the personal department and comprehension of the organization and the entrepreneurship.
- The applicant contains basic knowledge of the specialism. Knowledge of bearings, regulations, arrangements, procedures and processes is obliged.
- Capability regarding to the own field of specialty and relevant processes.
- Capability regarding the management and adaption of systems and the collection, arrangement and reporting of data.
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs