Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive for MBA Finance freshers on 28th May 2016. Bajaj Capital Job Openings in Mumbai For Business Development Manager Position. MBA Freshers are eligible to attend this walkin drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive for MBA Finance freshers:
|Company Name||Bajaj Capital|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Salary||2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India”s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Company. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers.We offer personalized Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Net worth Clients, among others. As one of India s largest distributors of financial products, we offer a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organizations.
- Walkin interview call is only valid for 26th-May to 28th-May 2016. we are having limited openings and will be closing the positions at the Earliest.
- Designation: Relationship Executive / Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager
- Qualification- MBA Finance / NISM Certification / CFP Certification / AMFI Certification
- Job location: Across Mumbai
- Acquire new client through Open Market & referral by Existing Clients.
- Meet an existing client and new client on daily basis.
- An analysis the portfolio on the basis of their need and prepare a Financial Planning as per their requirement
- Provide advisory service to various instruments like -Mutual Funds, Insurance, Equity, bonds etc.
- Introduce the new investment solution to each and every clients.
- Resolution of queries of all mapped clients.
- Strictly Formals & Clean Shaved (with Tie – only for Male)
- Appearance – Neat & Clean
Bajaj Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Bajaj Capital Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 28th May 2016
Walkin Time: 9 AM
Unit no. 941, Building No. 9th, 4th Floor,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Contact Person: Priyanka Singh