Amazon Hyderabad Opportunity for 2015 and 2016 freshers
Amazon Hyderabad Opportunity for 2015 and 2016 freshers. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers for QA Technician (Manual Testing) Positions. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkins for freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||QA Technician (Manual Testing)|
|Salary||IT – Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- In case your profile is short listed, you might be called for an in-person interview at our HYDERABAD office on 14th May 2016. Hence, please send across your updated resume and fill in the questionnaire attached to this Job Posting.
- We invite you to explore this awesome, career defining opportunity to be a part of Amazon
- Join us so you can Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
- Amazon has the following exciting opportunity in their rapidly growing India Development Centres
- Designation : QA Technician (Manual Testing)
- Team : Market Place
- Job Location : Hyderabad
- If you have ever bought or sold anything on Amazon, you have touched our Marketplace technology. Amazons Marketplace business is one of the largest in the world. It is also one of the fastest growing businesses for the longest sustained period of time. The millions of sellers on Amazon Marketplaces list and manage hundreds of millions of products and the product selection they offer keeps growing week over week.
- In the Merchant Technologies Quality Assurance group, we test the software that enables individuals and corporations to sell their products on Amazon.com.
- Merchant Technologies is a core part of Amazon.com’s business and growing at a tremendous rate. We need Quality Assurance Technicians who want to work with systems that scale to the world and more specifically to test the Marketplace mobile application on mobile devices. You would be joining a team of mobile device testers to rapidly release the next versions of the app.
- The ideal candidate gets excited about making certain the user experience on mobile devices is the best possible experience. The strength of an engineer is the ability to create documentation, creatively improve the software development and QA process, and the finely honed ability to break software in unexpected ways.
- Candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible, self-directed, and understand quality assurance procedures and methodologies. They are responsible for using internal tools that facilitate various processes
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of internet, mobile technologies.
- Awareness of Java development stack
- Awareness of QA concepts and methodology
- Passion for testing and quality in both manual and automated process
- Hands-on experience or certification in testing would be a plus
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply for Amazon Recruitment Details:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.