Accenture Walkin Drive for Trainee Associate freshers on 14th May 2016
Accenture Walkin Drive for Trainee Associate freshers on 14th May 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Trainee Associate – Backend process Position. B.Sc, B.Pharm freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Walkin Drive for Trainee Associate freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate – Backend process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture is hiring for B.Pharma/B.Sc Microbiology/B.Sc Chemistry Final year exams appeared/Results Awaited students/Freshers for Healthcare Backend Operations role.
- We have 150 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Backend operations in Healthcare domain – Non Voice/ Back Office/ Backend
- Walk in on 14th May between 10am-1pm also invite your friends to participate in this special hiring drive for Freshers or upto 1 year experienced candidates
- No confirmation is needed, Directly walk-in for the drive
- Job Title: Trainee Associate/Associate – Backend Process
- Salary – 14,000 Gross
- Shift Timing: Rotational Shifts (Transport facility will be provided)
- Education: B Pharm, BSc-chemistry/ Microbiology
- Should be comfortable doing shifts
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
Contact Person: Neha
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.