Walkin Drive for Freshers on 19th April for Backend Process(2016 Freshers)
Walkin Drive for Freshers on 19th April for Backend Process(2016 Freshers). Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Back End Process Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Back End operations|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Walk in on 19th April between 1pm-3pmfor a special hiring drive for associates Freshers in Fleet Service Mgmt
- We have 50 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Fleet operations – Backend for freshers.
- Education: Any Graduates(BE & MCA/BCA please do not apply)
- Operational Responsibilities
- Work reports showing titles not mailed to correct parties and follow through till title is delivered to customer.
- Track new titles not delivered to title center.
- Work used car titles to ensure they are ready when time for disposal.
- Work with auctions to deliver titles needed for wholesale disposal.
- Interaction with field Sales Reps to help deliver titles for sold vehicles to dealers.
- People Management Responsibilities
- Good team player
- Coach rest of the team on quality aspects or new learning when required
- Expert level capability in use of desktop software (MS Office Suite, with focus on Excel)
- Organized, timely, pro-active and highly productive
- Strong Verbal and written communication in English
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Please get your updated resume for the drive, on the top of the resume write “Khushboo-Fleet”
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
5min walking from Airoli railway station
Contact Person: Khushboo/ Hiral Sheth
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.