NCR Jobs for IT Analyst Freshers in India – Apply Online
NCR Jobs for IT Analyst Freshers in India – Apply Online. NCR Job Openings in India for freshers as Test Engineer Position. BS, BA in computer science freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Jobs for IT Analyst Freshers in India:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||IT Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- Tier-2 / Tier-3 support for Managed Services applications
- Point of contact for support issues and escalations
- Consult with technical subject matter experts and recommend alternative technical solutions when applicable
- Day to day supports for customer deployments and implementations
- Manage users, system data, and security
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating redundancy, coordinating information requirements and working on Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Develop statistical data resources to assist in proactive and targeted investigations, preventative enforcement and education, identification of problem patterns, trends and identification of known and repeat machine offenders
- Work in shifts and be on call 24×7
- Strong skills required on Perl/Unix scripting
- Windows scripting skill on PowerShell will be an added advantage
- Understanding of network protocols and Functioning
- Understanding of Network Devices and functioning
- Experience on Nagios administration and working knowledge of the tool.
- Basic knowledge on security standard and common practices
- Basic knowledge of Java and J2EE
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.