HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers – Apply Online
HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers – Apply Online. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Network Operation Engineer position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Network Operation Engineer|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Change Management/ Implementation: Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/the company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the company solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
- Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global. Typically advises or sets direction for:
- Single customer/small group of similar customers
- Country or subregion
- Receive calls from customers
- Understand and record customers’ issues
- Validate issues for genuineness and assign severity
- Log tickets for valid issues; set
- Run initial troubleshooting
- Capture root cause if issue is resolved
- vii. Escalate tickets as required if troubleshooting steps do not resolve issue
- viii. Coordinate between customers, Client Services team, Operations team and Engineering for fast, clear and satisfactory resolution of customer issues.
- ix. Provide feedback to process team (HP Enabling Services) to contribute to process improvement
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot system, application and network issues, making use of monitoring dashboard
- Conduct scheduled system health checks
- Monitor task status and provide periodic updates
- Validate automated alerts for genuineness and assign severity
- Log issues into ticketing system
- Capture root cause if issue is resolved
- Escalate issues as required if troubleshooting steps do not resolve issue
- Prepare and send out issue reports
- Coordinate between Client Services team, Operations team and Engineering for fast, clear and satisfactory resolution of customer issues.
- Provide feedback to process team (HP Enabling Services) to contribute to process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
- (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) Customer Service
- (developing) Project Management
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For HP Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.