HP Jobs for Marketing Analyst freshers in Bangalore
HP Jobs for Marketing Analyst freshers in Bangalore. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Marketing Analyst position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HP Jobs for Marketing Analyst freshers in Bangalore:
|Job Role||Marketing Analyst|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated, primary and secondary market research and customer data
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies
- Play the role of statistical consultant for the CSS team
- Own, understand and analyze the Level 3 Survey and consumer support transaction data
- Understand key indicators which correlate with the business and drive support experience models.
- Create understanding of benchmarks and competition in the customer support area
- Deliver insights to CSS Management driven through L3 survey data
- Manage ad hoc projects for the business in the area Customer support experience
- Experience in and knowledge of market research tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of SAS Basic/SAS EG/ SAS Macros / R
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently with on-shore team
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues
- Detail-oriented; able to manage large amounts of data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For HP Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.