EY Walkin drive for freshers in Jaipur on 30th April 2016
EY Walkin drive for freshers in Jaipur on 30th April 2016. EY Job Openings in Jaipur, Gurgaon for freshers as Assurance position. Any Graduate Candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
EY Walkin drive for freshers in Jaipur:
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Assist engagement teams through various processes like multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, project and database management
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate.
- Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate to team via firm publication and database taking individual responsibilities for all work and ensure the work is reviewed before the output is sent out as per the deadline
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that regional engagement team has been informed on a timely manner
- Work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders
- Attend and participate in Weekly/Biweekly calls with the regional counterparts and share progress and status updates
- Develop and maintain healthy working relationships with the teams by having an open and honest communication
- Proactively reaching out to teams soliciting feedback for the work and taking appropriate action
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that engagement teams has been informed on a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the organization. i.e. Partner to peer level associate
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Personal Attributes
- Strong in MS Office specially Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc
- Graduate with 0-3 years of general business experience required (B.Com(P), BBA preferred)
- IT Skills – Extensive experience of using MS Office
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 30th April 2016
Walk-in Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
6 Subhash Nagar, Near Science Park,
Contact Person: Anshul / Shashank
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.