Bidgely Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers on 16th April 2016
Bidgely Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers on 16th April 2016. Bidgely Off Campus Recruitment drive in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech Freshers as Data Analyst position . The salary offered would be 4 – 5 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 15th April 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Bidgely Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers:
|Event Date||16th April 2016|
|Last Date||15th April 2016|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.400000/- to Rs.500000/-|
- 2016 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MCS
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must be a highly
analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyse electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analysing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviour and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their
- requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stake holders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Should have the ability to swift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft
- Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Bidgely Off Campus 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.