AMD Recruitment for Compiler Engineer in Bangalore – Apply Online
AMD Recruitment for Compiler Engineer in Bangalore – Apply Online. AMD Job Openings in Bangalore for graduates as Compiler Engineer Position. The Compiler Engineer is responsible for development and enhancement of high-performance production level C/C++/Fortran compilers. BS, MS Professional are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
AMD Recruitment for Compiler Engineer in Bangalore:
|Company Name||AMD India|
|Job Role||Compiler Engineer|
|Industry||IT – Software|
- The Compiler Engineer is responsible for development and enhancement of high-performance production level C/C++/Fortran compilers.
- Compiler Engineers are expected to independently design and develop complex optimization passes.
- Compiler Engineers must work closely with other performance analysts, Compiler QA and the Compiler support organization.
- Contribute to compiler features and optimization pass
- Generate a formal Performance Analysis report on performance issues, analysis and quantified improvement in performance
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other performance/compiler teams.
- BS and 1+ years, fresh MS graduate in compiler development
- Excellent programming/debugging skills at the Assembly level
- Very solid practical C/C++/Fortran experience
- Experience in compiler code generation and optimization for x86, ARM processors a plus
- Working experience with one or more commercial or open source compilers (eg: Open64, LLVM, GCC etc) is a plus
- Good knowledge of micro-architectural features of modern microprocessors (eg: x86, ARM)
- Prior experience with performance analysis of programs, tuning and experience with analysis tools like profilers is plus
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience with parallel programming domain (OpenMP, MPI, auto-parallelization etc) is a plus
- Experience in parallel computing domain like (multi-core, GPGPU, SIMD, MIMD etc) is a plus
AMD Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For AMD Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.