Amazon Walkins for freshers from 5th to 9th April @ Hyderabad
Amazon Walkins for freshers from 5th to 9th April @ Hyderabad. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers for Multiple Positions. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkins for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Multiple positions|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below roles.
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Seller Support Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Transportation Operations Specialist
- Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation. If B.Tech/M.tech/M.Sc/M.Pharma/MCA, candidates should have minimum 6 months of relevant BPO experience.
- Transportation Operations Specialist- Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2.
- Please carry resume, passport size photograph and Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Seller Support at AMAZON :
- The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations.
- Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities.
- Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller
- Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
- TOC (Transportation Operation Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, UK, India and EU.
- It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to customers.
- In case of any exceptions, TOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings.
- Along with this tactical problem solving TOC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations. This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data.
- Overall, TOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
- Transaction Risk Investigator : 290000/- to 380000/-
- Seller Support Associate : 270000/- to 350000/-
- Customer Service Associate : 173000/- to 350000/-
- Transportation Operations Specialist : – 325000/- to 380000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 5th to 9th April 2016
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 500081.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.