ACI Hiring for freshers as Associate Software Engineer – Bangalore
ACI Hiring for freshers as Associate Software Engineer – Bangalore. ACI Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer position. Bachelor’s degree in computer science freshers are eligbile to attend this drive. ACI Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
ACI Hiring for freshers as Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Participates in planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Standard Office Equipment
- Majority time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)
- Occasional travel required, may be domestic or international
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA Test Plans/Scripts, executes test, and analyzes results.
- Participates in the researches and resolution of customer reported problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions with limited direction from the project lead and/or manager. Provide direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager
- Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of the deliverable,
- Create and review product/project deliverables according to the defined PDM (Product Development Methodology) i.e., high-level estimates, low-level estimates, impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.
- Create and review unit, component integration, system and performance test plans and scripts, execute tests, analyze the results and provide Drop Acceptance Test Report
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews/inspections.
- Builds productive customer relationships by taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Be a self-motivator and initiator, able to work alone as well as a team member
- Research and resolve customer reported problems
- Provide information to keep management informed on the progress and issues relating to all assigned projects
- Provide technical assistance to others
- Collaborate with the UXD (User Experience Design) group for UI-related projects
- Applies new approaches as a direct result of one’s own initiative that results in a better solution, increased quality and/or greater efficiency”
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology.
- Candidate should be proficient in Java and should have a basic knowledge of C++ and .Net
ACI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For ACI Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.