Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
Key Responsibilities/ Functions/ Role:
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
- Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyse unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction.
- Develop expertise with few repetitions.
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism , log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
Freshers in B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA (Finance), MA (Economics).2014 & 2015 Passed out batch.
Good interpersonal and communication skills Written and Verbal.
Ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow.
Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
HCL Walkin Details:
Date : 28th Mar 2016 to 1st Apr 2016, (Monday to Friday)
Time: 11.00 AM
HCL Technologies Ltd,
WSS Towers 1st Floor No. 107 & No. 108,
Harris Road, Near Casino Theatre Chennai 600002.
Note : Candidate are requested to carry a copy of all education Docuements and ID Proof for the Interview.
Contact Person: Yuvapriya