TE Connectivity Walkin Drive for freshers on 2nd April 2016. TE Connectivity Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers and experienced candidates for HR Operations Support Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
TE Connectivity Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||HR Operations Support|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Possess ability to work on high complex HRES requests.
- Should be able to maintain confidentiality of data
- Ensures appropriate escalation of any issue that is adversely affecting work.
- Ensures adherence to quality / accuracy and timelines
- Sharing knowledge / best practices with team so as to contribute towards improved level of team performance
- Achieves or exceeds set targets and works as part of a team to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Should be able to cross learn different processes
- Should be multitasking
- Should possess excellent oral & Written communication
- Works on routine assignments, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Applies job knowledge/skills and company policies/procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
- Identifies and selects the appropriate established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Operates with general supervision and instructions for routine work assignments; with more detailed instructions for new activities or special assignments
- Interaction involves obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation
- NOTE:This job is for 1 Year contract. Candidate should be ready to work in shifts.
TE Connectivity Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 2nd April 2016
Interview Timings: 9 AM
100 Feet Ring Road,Banashankari, Kadarenahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070, India.