Systems Software Engineer job openings at HP – BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers
Systems Software Engineer job openings at HP – BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Systems Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Systems Software Engineer|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
HPSD’s Storage Ecosystems Test (SET) lab:
- performs interoperability & host connectivity testing with HP storage arrays (3PAR, MSA, XP, EVA, Balvenie), host OS’s/virtualized environments, and SAN infrastructure components. This includes array side features where there is host <-> array interactions. Interoperability testing consists of Block level access as well as File persona capabilities of the array (where applicable)
- publishes test results on SPOCK as supported host+SAN+array “IO stack” configurations. SPOCK is the definitive documentation for what storage ecosystem components are supported with HP arrays
- performs certification testing to obtain HP array product listing on external partner storage HCL/support matrices – Vmware, Microsoft, Sun Cluster, Citrix XenServer, Cisco UCS, Symantec SF engages with ecosystem partners to influence how they develop their storage management features and provide guidance on storage certification suites.
- We communicate partner storage roadmap items to HPSD development teams so they can incorporate into future product plans
- is a key participant in the HPSD deal exception process (DERs/CERs).
- To support HPSD’s business expansion, SET is expanding into Bangalore to cover Interoperability of 3PAR arrays with host OSes/virtual environments. The teams in Bangalore will be responsible for:
- File persona qualification with various OSes (Windows, RHEL, SLES, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Ubuntu, hLinux)
- Block storage qualification with Unix OSes (Solaris and Mac OS)
- Block storage qualification with Linux and Virtualization environments(Cisco UCS, Windriver Linux, Citrix Xenserver, Oracle Virtual Machines, Oracle UEL/UEK and Ubuntu)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Knowledge of storage systems, storage Interconnect protocols or host operating systems will be a big plus.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Software Dev Analyst Jobs at Dell Hiring for BE, B.Tech Fresher – Apply Online
- Datamatics Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune, Hyderabad from 11th to 14th March 2016
- Technosoft Walkin drive for freshers on 11th to 18th March 2016
- Tata BSS Walkin Drive for Freshers from 11th to 25th March 2016(100 Openings)
How To Apply For HP Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.