Software Engineer Jobs at NCR Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online
Software Engineer Jobs at NCR Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online. NCR Recruitment in India for Experienced candidates as Software Engineer Position. B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education with 2-5 years of experience in IT candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs in at NCR Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- Provide Effort Scope for Work Products and developing schedules for deliverables.
- Effective Communication skills, independently driving Requirement Clarification and other IT development phases.
- Willing to learn/adopt.
- Strong communication skills, Self-motivated, ability to multitask.
- Good Team Player.
- Taking ownership for technical solutions.
- Attend the project related meetings.
- Application Support and Maintenance, meeting the defined SLAs.
- Identifying and documenting root cause analysis.
- Communicate well across support teams (Other Application Support Teams).
- Provide Status reports as required.
- Develop complete understanding of applications Supported and Maintained.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve systems and process efficiencies.
- Provide monthly reports for Services Capacity/Ops review.
- Ensure documentation is complete and up to date.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education with 2-5 years of experience in IT.
- Good understanding of web based application Architectures and Application interfaces
- Proficiency with ServiceNow framework and good understanding of UI Scripting, UI Action, UI Policy, UI Macro, Business Rules, Runbook Automation, Workflow development, service-now administration, Reporting in ServiceNow, SQL, Database view in ServiceNow is preferred.
- Proficiency with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, XML, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Good to have skills like ITIL Service Catalog Management, Order Guide, Incident management, Asset management, CMDB, Content Management – developing ESS page, Overview of integration – LDAP integration.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform or similar ITSM toolsets.
- Bachelors in CS
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.