Software Engineer Jobs at Allscripts Recruitment 2016 for freshers
Software Engineer Jobs at Allscripts Recruitment 2016 for freshers. Allscripts Job Vacancies in Baroda for freshers. Allscripts Recruitment drive for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs at Allscripts:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 years experience
- Very little to no travel is required in this role
- Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
AllScripts Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For AllScripts Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.