(Non Voice Jobs) Cognizant Walkin Drive for freshers on 15th and 16th March 2016
(Non Voice Jobs) Cognizant Walkin Drive for freshers on 15th and 16th March 2016. CTS Job Openings in Mangalore for freshers as Non Voice Process Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can Crack the Interview you should practice Cognizant Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the interview process.
Also check: Cognizant Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Cognizant Walkin Drive in Mangalore for freshers:
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Job Role||Non Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate from 2013, 2014 and 2015 pass outs only.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be flexible to work in Night Shifts.
- Minimum of 15 years of education is mandate with supporting documents (10th, 12th, 3+ years graduation).
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ BCA -2015 passouts candidates are Not Eligible.
- 2015 pass-outs without certificates / results awaited are not eligible.
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Cognizant Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 15th and 16th March 2016
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM – 1 PM
7th Floor, Manasa Towers,
MG Road, Kodialbail,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.