IBM Job Vacancies for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers
IBM Job Vacancies for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers. IBM Recruitment in India for freshers as Associate System Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You should practice IBM Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
IBM Job Vacancies for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About IBM Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- Professional knowledge related to the position & department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly & develop skills related to technical, functional, software & soft skills
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate (& negotiate) with others to carry out assigned duties
- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using techniques or tools, Prepare & recommend solution alternatives Challenge validity of given procedures & processes with the intent to enhance & improve
- Work on professional projects; subject to reviews for developmental purposes
- Understand the standard mission of the group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Accountable for individual/team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs/expenses
- Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, basis business needs
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA, Dual Degree (BE/BTech + ME/ MTech : 5 year course )
- This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Engineering
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA throughout education
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For IBM Job Openings 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.