IBM Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers (2013, 2014, 2015 Passouts)
IBM Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers (2013, 2014, 2015 Passouts). IBM Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. 2013, 2014, 2015 passout freshers are eligible. You Should Practice IBM Placement Papers before apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
IBM Job Openings 2016:
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- As Application developer candidates are expected to have a combination of hands-on expertise, client-facing consulting experience, and acumen for solving business problems using quantitative methods.
- The responsibilities include application of hands-on analytics expertise and demonstration of thought leadership.
- Knowledge of HTML, RDBMS, PL/SQL
- Data Warehouse Concept and Dimensional Modeling
- Sorting and Aggegrating Job
- Transforming data
- Working with Relational data
- Job control
Skills for Cognos:
- Cognos Architecture
- Framework Manager
- Report Studio
- Familiar with SDLC
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Familiar testing process like test plan, defects, different types of testing
- Familiar with scripts eg: Java
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For IBM Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.