EY Walkin drive for Associate freshers from 29th March to 1st April 2016
EY Walkin drive for Associate freshers from 29th March to 1st April 2016. EY Job Openings in Bangalore for Associate freshers. Any Graduate Candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
EY Walkin drive for Associate freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- To ensure effective resource scheduling on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain), considering resource management guidelines, processes and protocols.
- Timely updation of resource schedules on ARMS/Retain.
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability/future resource requirements.
- Mailbox management.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective resource deployment.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
- Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant resource management experience.
- Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in resource management team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
- Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling will be preferred.
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 29th March to 1st April 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
RMZ Infinity, Tower C,
1st Floor, Municipal No-3,
Old Madras Road, K R Puram,
Bangalore – 560016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.