Datamatics Walkin Drive for freshers in Pune, Chennai and Bangalore
Datamatics Walkin Drive for freshers in Pune, Chennai and Bangalore. Datamatics Walkin Drive for freshers from 11th to 14th March 2016 as Order Management Process position. Walkin Location is Pune. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Datamatics Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||Datamatics Global Services Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Chennai, Bangalore|
|Job Role||Order Management Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
An ISO certified company, Datamatics has to date executed over a 1000 projects in over 58 countries across the globe, including several for the world’s largest companies in their lines of business, and Top Fortune 500 companies – providing customers a wide spectrum of software services. Our customer-centric, dedicated teams in the US, UK, Germany and Switzerland enhance our support services and enable a close interaction with our customers. Our major clients being Oracle, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Talisma.
- Greetings from Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
- Walk-in 10th to 14th March 2016 @ Datamatics Global Services Ltd.for Malayalam Language.
- We are urgently looking for Candidates for our Order Management Process.for MNC Client.
- Must understand & Speak Malayalam Language.
- Min.12th Pass or Graduate (B.A,B.com etc)
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- BPO Experience – Added Adavantage.
- Exp.0-4 yrs.
Datamatics Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Datamatics Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 11th to 14th March 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM – PM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.