Walk in on 29th March between 10am-1pm for a special hiring drive for Freshers
Hiring passionate young employees with good communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
We have 150 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Backend operations – Non Voice
Fresher Walk in on 29th March between 10am-1pm also invite your friends to participate in this special hiring drive for Freshers
Education: Any Graduates (IT Graduates BE / BTECH / BSc-IT / BCA / BSc-CS / MCA/ MSc-IT/MBA please do not apply)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handles benefit design requests to ensure high quality results
- Performs sound critical thinking skills and consistent application of departmental processes such as verification and compass testing
- Assist in tracking all benefit design requests to ensure timelines are met including the proactive management of client specific performance guarantees.
- Helps in providing solution based approach and determine root cause of data anomalies
- Assist in communicating with both external and internal partners related to all aspects of benefit set up including but not limited to the explanation of the benefit process, negotiation of benefit design effective dates, reasonable turnaround time expectations and potential risk to the client.
- Research data issues and open problem tickets as necessary.
- Document issues, root causes and business impacts for future reference.
- Support design and testing for system issues or enhancements
- Assist in defining business requirements for production fixes or new enhancements
- Participates in review sessions of the requirements with the client and the Accenture managers
- Helps out in reviewing testing scenarios to ensure full and comprehensive test of system changes
- Create Test Action Plans for the production fixes or enhancements identified and review with the team
Accenture Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 29th March
Bldg. No. 10,
Contact Person: Neha Sinha.
NOTE: Candidates who have already the same interview before please do not attend it again.