Accenture Mumbai Walkin Drive for Freshers on 16th March 2016
Accenture Mumbai Walkin Drive for Freshers on 16th March 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Accounting/ Banking background. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers:
|Job Role||Accounting/ Banking|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Mega walk-in on 16th March between 11AM-1PM for a special hiring drive for fresher’s from Accounting/ Banking background.
- Hiring passionate young employees with excellent communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- We have 25 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Accenture operations.
- Analyzing and executing assignments/deals with moderate complexity
- Providing work product with improved quality and timeline
- Working with moderate supervision
- Realize responsibility and completes the task at hand
- Involves a little amount of independent decision making
- Communicating orally and written in correct English
- Other Skills MS Excel knowledge
- Able to work on a flexible basis as determined by the business needs – US Shifts Only (nights) or 24×5
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team worker
- Positive Attitude
- Quick Learner
- Punctual and Disciplined
- Good Communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Results driven
- High standards of Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Any graduate from Govt. recognized universities (B Com, BA, B Sc, BMS, BBA, BBI, BBA, BAF, M Com, MBA, 10+2+3 Diploma Holder (equivalent to Graduation) from Govt. recognized universities
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
5min walking from Airoli railway station
Contact Person: Megna Shetty
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.