SAP Employee Referral Drive 2016 For B.Tech M.Tech MCA Freshers
SAP employee referral drive 2016 focuses on freshers SAP recruitment from all over India. It conducts this interview process in places like Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Gurgaon and in some other places. This post will definitely help you in finding the registration, selection procedure, eligibility criteria and other important information about this SAP off campus recruitment.
You can practice: SAP Placement Papers
Company Name: SAP
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Location: Across India
Experience: 2015 Batch Freshers
Industry: IT Software
SAP Employee Referral Drive 2016 Details:
- Only freshers with 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible. No referral bonus is applicable for employees of SAP.
- Candidates who do not meet the above mentioned criteria will not be considered for the SAP selection process.
- All eligible profiles we receive through this Referral Program will be part of our active database and we will consider them for various opportunities within SAP as appropriate.
- In case the existing C-Users or Interns wish to apply, they are requested to take approvals from their respective managers before applying.
- Upon receiving the referrals, The Early Talent Team will directly communicate with the eligible candidates for further recruitment process.
- Referrals are accepted till 5th February 2016.
Desired Candidate Profile for SAP Off Campus 2016:
Only 2015 batch eligible (B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA – All streams)
You can also check the following off campus drives:
TCS Off Campus Drive 2016
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2016
A Brief About SAP Company:
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with regional offices in 130 countries.
SAP is at the centre of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organisations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
CEO: Bill McDermott
Headquarters: Walldorf, Germany
Revenue: 17.56 billion EUR (2014)
Founded: April 1, 1972, Weinheim, Germany
How To Apply For SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.