Freshers Walkin Drive in Capita Mumbai from 9th to 12th February 2016
Freshers Walkin Drive in Capita Mumbai from 9th to 12th February 2016. Capita India Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Fund Administration Executive Position. B.Sc, BCA, MBA, M.Com freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Freshers Walkin Drive in Capita Mumbai:
|Company Name||Capita India|
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Fund Administration Executive|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Capita India Pvt. Ltd We are the UK’s leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and we are the UK’s leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and professional services company. We deliver back office administration and front office customer contact services to private and public sector organisations across the UK & Ireland. Our India business was set up in 2004 and we now have 6 offices across 4 cities – Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Our India business includes clients from a diverse range of industries including, Mutual Fund Administration, Life and Pensions Administration, Insurance Services and other regulated and unregulated Financial Services work. While Capita India remains the largest and most comprehensive offshore operations for the UK life and pensions industry, we have diversified our service capability significantly adding new verticals like Retail, Airlines, Debt Management and Utilities. We have also expanded our service capability in India to incorporate research and analytical services for pharmaceutical companies.
- Qualification : Graduates/Post Graduates
- Eligibility : Freshers with good capital Market knowledge / 0-3 years experience in Capital Market
- To provide, on a daily basis, accurate and timely fund valuations and pricing. This includes :
- Working for Mutual Funds
- Reconciling the custody accounts for the period for which the Net Asset Value has to be calculated as per the fund prospectus and client procedures and use specialist domain expertise as required, in order to meet the SLAs.
- Accruing income and expense along-with passing of necessary accounting entries for the period for which the Net Asset Value (NAV) is being determined as per the fund prospectus and client procedures.
- Ensuring underlying holdings held by the portfolios under administration are correct.
- Validating OEIC and Unit Trust Fund prices within the SLA deadlines and distribute internally and externally.
- Produce condensed Trustee/Depositary Reporting packs for Unit Trusts and OEICs (possibly unauthorized unit trusts and exempt funds).
- Only Graduates and Post Graduates can apply
- TY appeared / B.E / BSC(IT) / BCA / BSC(Com Sci) do not apply.
Capita Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Capita Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 9th to 12th February 2016
Walk-in Time : 11 AM – 2 PM
Capita India Pvt Ltd.|
Plant No. 6 |Godrej & Boyce Compound |
Pirojshah Nagar | LBS Marg |
Vikhroli (W) | Mumbai 79.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.