Amazon Job Openings 2016 for Software Development Engineer Freshers
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Job Openings 2016 for Software Development Engineer:
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Qualification||BS, MS, Ph.D|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- The EU Automotive Development Team owns the shopping experience for Automotive Parts on Amazon’s Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain websites. This includes the Automotive Parts Finder, which allows customers to select his vehicle out of the 30k vehicles on EU roads.
- After vehicle selection the customer can browse and search all parts the parts that fit his vehicle only, accurately selected out of a total of 2M unique part SKUs. For the next 12-18 months the team will be working on rolling-out Partfinder to all EU websites, launching Partfinder for mobile devices and enhancement to the search experience for parts.
- In addition, we will allow customers to select a garage in their neighborhood that is able to install the parts and book an appointment on the Amazon websites.
- Amazon is seeking a Software Developer to drive several key projects for our Automotive customers. The solution will be based on a mix of product engineering, systems design and cutting edge web applications.
- The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating maintainable, highly reliable, distributed systems which operate 24/7/365. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively with internal end- users, aggressive cross-functional software development teams, and technical support/sustaining engineering teams to solve problems, implement new solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards of system availability and reliability. We look for engineers who are excellent communicators, self-motivated, flexible, hard working, and who like to have fun.
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, or storage
- Experience with Java, Linux/Unix
- proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++, Java, or Perl
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis·
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Amazon Job Openings 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.