Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers on 27th and 28th January 2016. Wipro BPO Job Openings in Delhi and Noida for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate, BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers:
|Company Name||Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, BE, B.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Delhi, Noida|
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities – these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- WIPRO BPS (A division of Wipro LTD.)-
- A golden opportunity to work with our gaming organization.
- UK/ US Technical Support
- Premium Voice Support
- Telecom Customer Service
- International Chat Process
- 5 days working
- Cab Facilities (Subjected to Process)
- Opportunity to move to other divisions of Wipro LTD after 18-24months through IJPs.
- Opportunity to pursue Higher Studies through SEED PROGRAM.
- Required Smart, Self-driven, Intelligent and innovative individuals.
- Graduates/Undergraduates & Post Graduates are eligible
- Diploma Holders and B.Techs are welcome too
- Freshers are most welcome.
- CANDIDATES PURSUING REGULAR COURSE PLEASE IGNORE THIS MAIL.
- Excellent communication is mandatory
- CANDIDATES WITH ONLY EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION and FLEXIBLE WITH 24*7 ENVIRONMENT ARE ELIGIBLE ONLY
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Updated, Printed Resume
- 1 Passport Size Color Photograph
- Photo ID & Address Proof in Original, Along with 1 Photocopy each
- Educational Qualification & Work Experience Documents (If Any) In Original
Related Fresher Jobs:
Wipro Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th and 28th January 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
Wipro BPS (a division of Wipro Ltd.),
A-1 Sec-3 Noida,
(5 minutes walking distance from Noida Sec-16 Metro Station)
Wipro BPS – A-23, Sarita Vihar ,
New Delhi ( Walking distance Sarita Vihar Metro Station)