Wipro BPO Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers from 20th to 23rd January. Wipro BPO Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Wipro BPO Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities – these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- Opening for Tech / Customer Support Executive – International Voice (INBOUND, NO SALES)
- Excellent comm. skills in English with ability to manage customer conversation ensuring confidence & clarity.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone (INBOUND, NO SALES)
- Should be able to analyze issues of customers over the phone & provide solution ensuring customer satisfaction
- Candidate should be excellent in Spoken English skills
- Basic Computer knowledge required – Operating Systems, Internet etc.
- Candidates should be ready to work 5 days/week with 2 Week Offs
- Candidates should be ready to work in Night Shifts.
Employee Facilities Provided:
- 24*7 Cafeteria / Gymnasium / Concierge desks / Recreation facility etc.
- SEED Program – Opportunity to continue further studies while working
- Best Training provided- New Hires to Development Training
- Multiple Growth Opportunities within Wipro, through Wings Within, Career Mosaic
- Lucrative Salary & Performance incentives, attendance incentives etc.
- Round the clock Transport facility provided (as per company policy)
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Mediclaim, Life Insurance etc. provided
- Fresher/ Experienced candidates (18-35 years of age)
- Undergraduates & Graduates, both are eligible
- Candidates pursuing any regular course are NOT eligible
- BE/B.TECH (EEE, CSE, ECE and Instrumentation) eligible
- Ready to work in Night Shifts
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Updated, Printed Resume
- 1 Passport Size Color Photograph
- Photo ID & Address Proof in Original, Along with 1 Photocopy each
- Educational Qualification & Work Experience Documents (If Any) In Original
Related Fresher Jobs:
Wipro Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th to 23rd January 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
Wipro BPS (a division of Wipro Ltd.),
A-1 Sec-3 Noida,
(5 minutes walking distance from Noida Sec-16 Metro Station)
Wipro BPS – A-23, Sarita Vihar ,
New Delhi ( Walking distance Sarita Vihar Metro Station)
Interview Reference: ASMA KHAN