Sitel Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers – 6th to 14th January 2016
Sitel Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers – 6th to 14th January 2016. Sitel Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as UK Voice Process position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Sitel India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||UK Voice Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Age: 18 years to 35 years
- Minimum Qualification Intermediate ( but 2015 pass-outs will not be considered)
- Maximum Qualification Graduates/ Postgraduates except MCAs. ( Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college goers)
- Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Fresher will be preferred)
- Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills. (Should be 3.5 and above on the scale of 5
- The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
- Shifts- Rotational UK shifts ( Should be comfortable to work in all shifts)
- Cab Facility will be provided.
- 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs)
- Leaves will not be allowed during initial 6 months
- Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Willingness to work in Rotational Shifts
Sitel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Sitel Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 6th to 14th January 2016
Walk-in Time: 12 PM
Sitel India Ltd
Unit 2, Cyber Pearl,
Block 2, Hitech City, Madhapur
Contact Person: Ankita/ Snigdha
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.