SBI Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerks PO and SO Vacancies
SBI Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerks PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for SBI Clerk PO SO recruitment notification 2018-2019 for freshers. SBI job openings in India for the vacancies of clerks, probationary officers, DM, DGM and specialist officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI careers through below-provided registration link.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO. Candidates can go through Previous Papers and Syllabus of other Government Jobs which are available on our website.
You can also see: SBI Clerk PO Previous Papers
Candidates can practice SBI previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the SBI Clerk PO Syllabus and Exam pattern. So this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams. Here you can find latest job updates of SBI recruitment 2018.
SBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Company Name||State Bank of India|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in SBI:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing ExecutivesRecruitment of Senior Manager (Product Specialist)
- Recruitment of Chief Ethics Officer
- Appointment of Dean of Studies in SBIM (On Contract Basis)
- Recruitment of Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers in State Bank of India
- Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI
- Recruitment of Senior Manager Law (On Contract Basis)
- Recruitment of Advisor for Fraud Management & Chief Officer (Security)
- Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank Of India
- Recruitment of Senior Vice President & Zonal Head (Marketing) – Corporate Banking
SBI Company Profile:
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, and ICICI Bank.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian Subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India. The Government of India owned the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s Central Bank) taking a 60% stake, and renamed it the State Bank of India. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
State Bank of India is a regional banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
You can also see: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Company Name||State Bank of India|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya(Chairperson)|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|No. of Employees||222,033 (2014)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
SBI Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
SBI Recruitment Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of State Bank of India.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:20 years (As on 1-1-2018).
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required For SBI Recruitment (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
State Bank Bhavan,
Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai,
How To Apply For SBI Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about SBI Recruitment notification, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to SBI Recruitment 2017-2018, by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page to get regular updates on SBI openings.
Other Bank Recruitment Notifications:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.